Sunday, August 25, 2013

Vander Maas Family Photos

There was much laughter and climbing of rocks and trees (apparently nowadays you can't climb trees in a park... according a certain park ranger) which made this photo shoot fun and unique!
I forget who suggested the pyramid but they must have read my mind, because I secretly wanted this to happen!
What a beautiful family!
From the oldest to the youngest!







 Adventurous.

 Love all the faces here. 
  This is when everyone got creative on their own and excited to have their photos taken. I love when that happens.





 


 
God has truly blessed this family to make them a blessing to so many people around them, including my husband and I! Grateful for their friendship and a chance to spend time with them as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment