Sunday, August 18, 2013

Magda's Baby Shower

Saturday the 17th, family and friends gathered to celebrate the coming of Magda and Galen's first baby. I'd been crafting for this gender neutral baby shower for probably 4 months or more. My husband could tell you I spent many hours on Pinterest or in my craft room in preparation. I was THAT excited to celebrate the 1st baby of a friend I've known for a good part of my life. I'm even more excited to meet this little one in less than 2 months!



My lovely friend and co-hostess! She did a lovely job with the pom-poms.






I just love these paper straws!


Aren't those napkins just beautiful? Amanda did an amazing job at making them.


Magda was made to stay in the guest room until the preparations were complete. Now for the reveal!

We couldn't be happier for you!

Friends for life. (photo credits to Galen Jackson for this one)






They will most definitely have bald babies!







Sisters!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete