Monday, June 24, 2013

New

I started this blog back in 2008 as I had just decided to return to Kenya for a second 2 month trip with Mission to the World on a "StreetChild" Internship.

Now my desire is to share my love for missions and photography through this blog. Here is an article that gives more background on that:

All the proceeds from my photography go toward supporting a missionary or a missions organization that is currently on my heart at the time. It is a joy for me to be able to give above and beyond in this creative way.
My hope is that this blog will help me remain focused on God's Kingdom and my role in taking part of His desire for his name to be spread all over the earth. The spread of this good news that Jesus has come to rescue us from death to give us new life in Him for eternity and is working now to make all things new.

Revelation 7:9-10
 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

Peris, one of the many children in Kenya whose beauty I loved to capture and who ignited a passion in me for family and child photography.
My poster girls, the first little ones to be photographed for my missions photography!


 
I am grateful for the friends who have trusted me to take their photos and have encouraged me in my pursuit of photography and support of missions.



No comments:

Post a Comment